    Yes, Duane. Everyone who says you're an idiot is K-man. It must be true.
    Nobody else ever tells you you're an idiot. Well, they don't if you believe
    your own delusions.

    Les Boydell, Jan 12, 2005

  2. Les Boydell

    Duane Arnold Guest

    Les Boydell wrote:

    > Duane Arnold, <>, wrote:
    >

    >> And again you
    >> have the stank of K-Clown about you.

    > Yes, Duane. Everyone who says you're an idiot is K-man. It must be true.
    > Nobody else ever tells you you're an idiot. Well, they don't if you
    > believe your own delusions.

    Well, they don't so therefore I don't beleieve you and I know you're the
    K-Butch not K-Bitch but Butch.

    Why don't you stop K-Clown you'er shit is getting old?

    Duane :)

    Duane Arnold, Jan 12, 2005

  3. Duane Arnold wrote:
    > Les Boydell wrote:
    >
    >> Duane Arnold, <>, wrote:
    >>

    >>> And again you
    >>> have the stank of K-Clown about you.

    >> Yes, Duane. Everyone who says you're an idiot is K-man. It must be
    >> true. Nobody else ever tells you you're an idiot. Well, they don't
    >> if you believe your own delusions.

    > Well, they don't so therefore I don't beleieve you and I know you're
    > the K-Butch not K-Bitch but Butch.
    >
    > Why don't you stop K-Clown you'er shit is getting old?
    >
    > Duane :)

    http://makeashorterlink.com/?L21912139

    http://snipurl.com/92vi

    Go on, click one, you know you want to.

    Knotweed Simnia, Jan 12, 2005
  4. Duane Arnold, <>, wrote:

    > Les Boydell wrote:
    >
    >> Duane Arnold, <>, wrote:
    >>

    >>> And again you
    >>> have the stank of K-Clown about you.

    >> Yes, Duane. Everyone who says you're an idiot is K-man. It must be
    >> true. Nobody else ever tells you you're an idiot. Well, they don't
    >> if you believe your own delusions.

    > Well, they don't

    Tacit admission to believing your own delusions, noted.

    Leonard Bootle, Jan 12, 2005