Re: Microsoft Money

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by joe_90, Jun 21, 2011.

  1. joe_90

    joe_90 Guest

    On 21-06-11 13:44, B Roberts wrote:
    > Microsoft Money was discontinued about
    > 2 years ago. It was ideal for home budgeting etc

    Correct.

    > This programme does not run on Windows 7.

    Incorrect, but you will have problems installing old versions because MS
    has/will stop support for online activation.

    For this reason, MS released Money Plus 'sunset' versions (Deluxe and
    Business) which have activation removed. These versions are intended for
    existing Money customers and, not surprisingly, are unsupported.

    I am using Money Plus Deluxe sunset edition on W7 with no problems.

    <http://www.microsoft.com/money/sunset.mspx>

    HTH

    joe_90, Jun 21, 2011