Re: Micoshaft market share drops to 0% for distributed OS Desktop Market overnight

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Simon Finnigan, Mar 3, 2010.

  1. "7" <> wrote in message
    > Micoshaft market share drops to 0% for distributed OS Desktop Market
    > overnight
    >
    > Unbelievable but true.
    >
    > Linux now owns near 100% of the distributed Desktop Linux market.
    >
    > There are hundreds of distros that are distributed here
    >
    > http://www.livecdlist.com
    > http://www.distrowatch.com
    >
    > Due to overnight catastrophy with micoshaft failed OSen,
    > nowhere does any of the lists above feature micoshaft because all
    > distributed OS Desktop Market Share is now owned by Linux.
    > Micoshaft has fled the distributed OS market.
    > The distributed Desktop Linux market is now 100% owned by Linux
    > distributions.
    >
    > I can see why now that is happened.
    > Windump support is unprofessional and ad-hoc ad-libbed - no one has the
    > source code to speak with ANY certainty!!!!!!!!!
    > Medical software, NHS software, naval software, financial services
    > software,
    > GPS software, and emergency services software included!!!!
    > 1000% FEAR, UNCERTAINTY AND DOUBT IN CRITICAL MOMENTS holding your hands
    > to your destiny with your maker.
    >
    > Windump support is unprofessional and ad-hoc ad libbed - no one has the
    > source code!!!!!!!!!
    >
    > BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!
    >

    > Not like Linux.
    >
    > You can look inside, the source code is freely downloadable and all the
    > support is free / self help / open sourced.
    >
    > 75% of Linux is now developed with corporate paid developers so the time
    > repair of critical issues is about 1 day.
    >
    > Since so many corporations are involved, the commercial Linux support
    > network is far bigger and more responsive than windump legacy crap.
    > And everybody can check each other because source code is out in
    > the open. So everybody gains. No wonder retailers love Linux. Linux now
    > sells 5 million to 10 million embedded Linux gadgets PER DAY!
    >

    > The main reason I chose Linux is because
    > windummy support is unprofessional, ad-libbed and unreliable - no one has
    > the source code!!!!!!!!! You really can't pay for that kind
    > of support and run a business.

    7, have you heard the latest news? Microsoft have also seen their market
    share of oil carrying supertankers fall to 0%!!!!!!!! Time to get spreading
    the good news.
    Simon Finnigan, Mar 3, 2010