Re: Micoshaft asstroturfers are becoming maroons

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Conor, May 24, 2009.

  1. Conor

    Conor Guest

    In article <nudSl.33279$>, 7 says...

    > "The time for the switch to Linux, and in my personal opinion
    > having now used Ubuntu 9.04 intently for some time
    > has never been more ripe. And it appears the global companies
    > are in agreement with these pronounced nods toward Linux,
    > and new products written for Linux, and the available source code
    > and software base which rounds out the Linux operating system
    > to such a degree."

    What a shame for the COLA loonies that Mark Shuttleworth has publicly
    stated on record that Windows 7 kicks arse.

    --
    Conor

    looking good either. - Scott Adams

    Conor, May 24, 2009

  2. Conor

    Conor Guest

    In article <%YySl.33735$>, 7 says...

    > > What a shame for the COLA loonies that Mark Shuttleworth has publicly
    > > stated on record that Windows 7 kicks arse.

    > Wrong interpretation. What he is trying to communicate is that
    > micoshaft marketing is going con the public again.

    I wasn't interpreting anything. It was his own words verbatim.

    Conor, May 25, 2009