    > Is this the "Made for TV" one?

    I think Richard was speaking in metaphors, not discussing an actual
    movie.
    Mark Spatny, Feb 17, 2004

  2. Mark Spatny

    Jay Stewart Guest

    "Mark Spatny" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Adrian S. Kuiper, says...
    > >
    > > Is this the "Made for TV" one?

    > I think Richard was speaking in metaphors, not discussing an actual
    > movie.

    I think he was talking about the below movie:

    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0318974/
    Jay Stewart, Feb 17, 2004

  3. Mark Spatny wrote:

    > Adrian S. Kuiper, says...
    >
    >> Is this the "Made for TV" one?

    > I think Richard was speaking in metaphors, not discussing an actual
    > movie.

    Well, he meant he finally saw the the Ron Howard "Alamo" (which finally
    got made after three years of delays) trailer--

    But, since that was just a boring old movie post, and didn't have any
    Controversy in it, he looked up in his Rich's Filing Cabinet [private
    joke, for those not on r.a.movies] and dug up Auto-Troll Tie-in #5C,
    "Mention Eisner whenever Disney does anything".

    Derek Janssen
    Derek Janssen, Feb 17, 2004
  4. >I think he was talking about the below movie:

    >http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0318974

    I thought he was talking about the failed attempt to take over Disney, which
    was announced on the news here today.
    Waterperson77, Feb 18, 2004
  5. Waterperson77 wrote:

    >>I think he was talking about the below movie:
    >>
    >>http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0318974

    > I thought he was talking about the failed attempt to take over Disney, which
    > was announced on the news here today.

    (Well, he *was*, but we were just emphasizing the point that nobody ever
    DOES know what Rich's talking about...)

    Derek Janssen
    Derek Janssen, Feb 18, 2004
  6. Mark Spatny

    Richard Guest

    Derek Janssen <> wrote in message news:<40331907$0$3082$>...
    > Waterperson77 wrote:
    >
    > >>I think he was talking about the below movie:
    > >>
    > >>http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0318974

    > > I thought he was talking about the failed attempt to take over Disney, which
    > > was announced on the news here today.

    > (Well, he *was*, but we were just emphasizing the point that nobody ever
    > DOES know what Rich's talking about...)
    >
    > Derek Janssen

    Even though Disney and Microsoft have joined to do something, I can't
    help feeling that when they lost Pixar, the end would come for them at
    some point. Maybe they just want to ship all their computer animation
    business to India?
    -Rich
    Richard, Feb 18, 2004