Re: MGMT-4-OUTOFNVRAM - Catalyst 6513 NVRAM is full

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Mark, Apr 7, 2004.

  1. Mark

    Mark Guest

    Changed to text mode and all ok now, doesn't save the config instantly
    like it used to though.

    Console (enable) set config mode text nvram
    Binary system configuration has been deleted from NVRAM.
    Configuration mode set to text.
    System configuration file set to nvram
    The nvram file will be used for configuration during the next bootup.
    Use the write memory command to save configuration changes.

    Mark, Apr 7, 2004