Re: messenger msn gratis free emotions avatar fondos fundos 606

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Feb 3, 2005.

  1. msn messenger wrote:
    > msn messenger utilidades grátis , vários emotions
    > avatares e muito mais tudo gratis !!! msn messenger
    > utilities free, emotions fundos backgrounds all free!!!
    >
    > http://msnbrasil.cyberfreehost.com/

    As the Official MCNGP translator, I shall now render my most correct
    translation of the above:

    MSN M3S3NG3R UTILIDAEDS GRÁTIS VÁRIOS AMOTIONS AVATAERS 3 MUI2 MASE TUDO
    GRATIS !!!1111!!!1!!!1!11 OMG WTF MSN MESENG3R UTILITEIS FRE AMOTIONS FUNDOS
    BAKGROUNDS AL FRE!1!!!1!1!!!!111!!!1 WTF LOL

    HTP/MSNBRASILCYBRFREHOSTCOM/
    11!11!1! OMG LOL
    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Feb 3, 2005

  2. Someone call a medic I think Frisbee is broken again.

    --
    "The Rev" MCNGP #44
    Microsoft Certified Trainer

    ..