Re: Message to yugsdrawkcab

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by gangle, Jul 12, 2003.

  1. gangle

    gangle Guest

    FYI: Addressing a message to a troll is an exercise in futility
    and an insult to responsible posters. Also, using the bigoted
    phrase, "you people," during such a misguided attempt to
    communicate with a troll, will, in ANY newsgroup, open yourself
    up to a battery of justifiable hostile responses and/or plonking.
    You should lurk and learn before you write again and shove
    your foot any deeper into your mouth.

    "Matt" wrote

    gangle, Jul 12, 2003