Re: Merry Christmas!

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by David J Taylor, Dec 25, 2009.

  1. "Alan Browne" <> wrote in message
    news:cOSdnYo_O...

    > To all, I wish you a very merry Christmas, however you name it and
    > however you celebrate it, as long as loved ones and friends are
    > nearby...
    >
    > Alan

    Happy Holidays!

    David

    David J Taylor, Dec 25, 2009

  2. David J Taylor

    Die Wahrheit Guest

    On Fri, 25 Dec 2009 06:12:17 GMT, "David J Taylor"
    <-this-bit.and-this-part.co.uk.invalid>
    wrote:

    >"Alan Browne" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> To all, I wish you a very merry Christmas, however you name it and
    >> however you celebrate it, as long as loved ones and friends are
    >> nearby...
    >>
    >> Alan

    >Happy Holidays!
    >
    >David

    I have yet to understand why anyone would be so spiritually and culturally
    hypocritical as to choose the very religion that destroyed their own
    ancestral heritage. For anyone to choose to be christian is no less of a
    spiritual and cultural hypocrisy than if a jewish person was praying
    heil-hitler to a swastika. Yes, their hypocrisy is precisely that deep.

    I guess I like celebrating the truth rather than some self-serving
    christian lie just so I and others can temporarily "feel good" in some
    bliss-ninny life imposed on them by an ignorance inducing religion.

    Die Wahrheit, Dec 25, 2009

  3. David J Taylor

    Richard Guest

    "Die Wahrheit" <> wrote in message
    > On Fri, 25 Dec 2009 06:12:17 GMT, "David J Taylor"
    > <-this-bit.and-this-part.co.uk.invalid>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>"Alan Browne" <> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> To all, I wish you a very merry Christmas, however you name it and
    >>> however you celebrate it, as long as loved ones and friends are
    >>> nearby...
    >>>
    >>> Alan

    >>Happy Holidays!
    >>
    >>David

    > I have yet to understand why anyone would be so spiritually and culturally
    > hypocritical as to choose the very religion that destroyed their own
    > ancestral heritage. For anyone to choose to be christian is no less of a
    > spiritual and cultural hypocrisy than if a jewish person was praying
    > heil-hitler to a swastika. Yes, their hypocrisy is precisely that deep.
    >
    > I guess I like celebrating the truth rather than some self-serving
    > christian lie just so I and others can temporarily "feel good" in some
    > bliss-ninny life imposed on them by an ignorance inducing religion.

    So, how exactly do you celebrate the truth?
    Please enlighten me.
    TIA

    Richard, Dec 25, 2009
  4. Richard wrote:
    > "Die Wahrheit" <> wrote in message

    >> I guess I like celebrating the truth rather than some self-serving
    >> christian lie just so I and others can temporarily "feel good" in some
    >> bliss-ninny life imposed on them by an ignorance inducing religion.

    > So, how exactly do you celebrate the truth?
    > Please enlighten me.
    > TIA

    He has sex with himself.

    --