Re: Merry Christmas Mr. Lawrence

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Douglas Bailey, Jul 12, 2003.

  1. wrote:

    > I noticed this title being deleted (Region 2) recently.
    > Any word on a forthcoming edition??

    Haven't heard, but I'm still hoping. I have a PAL/R2 edition from the
    UK, and it's not very good (there're banding artifacts all over the
    video).

    I think Artisan is the rights-holder in the US: maybe they'll finally
    do something with this film? (Of course, being Artisan, they'd probably
    put it out pan-and-scanned.)

    doug

    --

    I can't see the lines I used to think I could read between...
    Douglas Bailey, Jul 12, 2003