Re: Memory stick question

Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by Nildram, Jan 10, 2004.

  1. Nildram

    Nildram Guest

    Memory Sticks are Memory Sticks. The manual for the Clie should say what
    kind it is compatible with. You will also need to check this as it will also
    tell you the MB limit of the cards that can be used, i.e 256MB, 512MB etc

    I don't know much about it, only that there are several types of Stick, i.e
    Memory Stick, Memory Stick Pro, and now Duo (which is smaller I think).

    M.

    "Gary Kendall" <> wrote in message
    > I have a question. I have a Sony Clie PDA. It will take a Memory Stick
    > as an expansion card. My question is, Can I use any Memory stick (not SD
    > card or any other media, I know it takes a Memory stick) or does it have
    > to be one made specifically for the CLIE? I have found memory sticks for
    > a lot less through retail dealers than what Best Buy wants, so can I use
    > one of them?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Gary
    >
    > --
    > ---We use duct tape to fix everything, God used NAILS
    >
    > --- www.compute-it.net

    ---
    Nildram, Jan 10, 2004

  2. Nildram

    A= Voucher Guest

    Hello Guy!!!!

    I passed A+ Exam!!!!

    I got discounted voucher from http://www.getcertify4less.com/mb.asp
    for only US $92.
    and two vouchers for only US $182.00

    Here is Certification Prep Guides are , very good price for excellent
    Material
    http://www.studyexam4less.com/mb.asp

    If you wish to Catch Discounts please hurry up.

    Good Luck

    A= Voucher, Jan 14, 2004