Re: Memory question

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by 127.0.0.1, Jan 28, 2005.

  1. 127.0.0.1

    127.0.0.1 Guest

    "Vroneg the boisterous"
    <-ill-shapen-jolthead.org> wrote in message
    > 127.0.0.1, <get.rooted@localhost>, wrote:
    >
    >> "Rôgêr" <> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> The other advice given is right. Your memory should be running at a
    >>> speed of 100MHz since the PIII 450 has a bus speed of 100 with 4.5
    >>> multiplier. Take out the 66MHz stick.

    >> he's running XP... it's still going to be slow
    >> i suggest installing win2k with those specs.

    > BWAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! You fucked up, stupid ****. Why would he
    > even
    > bother contemplating your fucking idiotic notion if did not indicate, not
    > even by one iota, that performance was a problem for him? You fucking
    > brain-dead piece of chopped liver.

    think beyond the bubble. why would the OP add more memory? i guess 96 megs
    abit slow for XP?
    additional 128 is better. matching the bus speeds is only a very small part
    of beefing up a pIII. installing win2k is a very noticeable performance gain
    over XP.

    btw, that's a poor imitation of a k-man like troll reply.

    -a|ex

    127.0.0.1, Jan 28, 2005

    --
    G Morgan admits that he gets told he's a
    fuckwit, not just on usenet, but in in real

    Vroneg the boisterous, Jan 28, 2005

  3. 127.0.0.1, <get.rooted@localhost>, wrote:

    > "Vroneg the boisterous"
    > <-ill-shapen-jolthead.org> wrote in
    > message

    et...
    >> 127.0.0.1, <get.rooted@localhost>, wrote:
    >>
    >>> "Rôgêr" <> wrote in message

    >>> he's running XP... it's still going to be slow
    >>> i suggest installing win2k with those specs.

    >> BWAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! You fucked up, stupid ****. Why would
    >> he even
    >> bother contemplating your fucking idiotic notion if did not
    >> indicate, not even by one iota, that performance was a problem for
    >> him? You fucking brain-dead piece of chopped liver.
    >>

    > think beyond the bubble.
    > why would the OP add more memory? i guess 96
    > megs abit slow for XP?
    > additional 128 is better. matching the bus speeds is only a very
    > small part of beefing up a pIII. installing win2k is a very
    > noticeable performance gain over XP.
    >
    > btw, that's a poor imitation of a k-man like troll reply.

    It is not a matter of cogitating on irrelevant points.

    The OP made no mention of performance and it is quite likely that he is more
    than painfully aware that his machine is not exactly what you might call
    speedy. It is also not beyond the realms of possibility that the OP cannot
    afford either a faster machine or another operating system. Your notions
    involve him only in more expense; unless you plan to send him, gratis and
    out of your own pocket, a legal copy of win2k, or unless you plan on having
    him steal a copy.

    All of that means the OP probably doesn't need you to blow your snot bubbles
    just so you can think beyond them, you fucking gormless ****.

    Gugok the acquitted, Jan 28, 2005