Re:Memory problem; Can you help...please? yes do this

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Guest, Jul 7, 2003.

  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Spybot - Search & Destroy, this is a free program go to google and search
    for it. also http://www.v-com.com/download/index.html
    SystemSuite 4 (4.0.30.13) download 17.4 MB

    after downloading SystemSuite 4 run optimize & maintain click -registry
    defrag, this will speed up your computer registry greatly!!!
    if you want you can also run on this program, -FIX, then click registry
    fixer this finds erors in you registry white, yellow and red. checking all
    will fix the white and yellow you must manually click all the red i sugest
    ckicking all the red, run this 2 or 3 times until all is fixed then run
    registry defrag i have used 2.0,3.0 and now 4.0 i also run in my
    AUTOEXEC.BAT file after whatever else is there paste this in
    deltree /y C:\Windows\Cookies\index.dat
    deltree /y C:\Windows\Tempor~1\
    deltree /y C:\Windows\History\
    i also run in my CONFIG.SYS these 2 lines which help speed things up.
    DEVICE=C:\WINDOWS\HIMEM.SYS
    DEVICE=C:\WINDOWS\EMM386.EXE

    Now i have a problem can anyone out there help me? Please
    Hi I am trying to download using p2p networking from Tesla and direct
    connect, I can read the download files names I searched for but when I try
    to download no download. I am using a belkin 4 port cable dsl gateway router
    which puts me behind a firewall some how I have to designate port settings
    etc but belkin has no software can I do this manually? Please if anyone out
    there has done this Please help me. Thank You in advance.
    Guest, Jul 7, 2003