Re: Memory for Windows 7 machine

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by John Holmes, Jun 26, 2010.

  1. John Holmes

    John Holmes Guest

    Evan Platt "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > On Fri, 25 Jun 2010 19:38:51 -0400, Big 666 <> wrote:
    >
    >>I guess he can't handle the truth.

    > You and John Holmes should get a room. I think you'll find most
    > everyone here has KF'd him because his response to everyone is to go
    > ***** themselves. The evolutionary ladder missed him, much as it did
    > you.
    >
    > You two make a cute pair.

    How original. Is that all you can come up with, Evan? You've said the same
    thing in several other threads when you got criticized.

    --
    <snip>

    John Holmes, Jun 26, 2010

  2. John Holmes

    John Holmes Guest

    Big 666 "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > John Holmes wrote:
    >> Evan Platt "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    >>> You and John Holmes should get a room. I think you'll find most
    >>> everyone here has KF'd him because his response to everyone is to go
    >>> ***** themselves. The evolutionary ladder missed him, much as it did
    >>> you.
    >>>
    >>> You two make a cute pair.

    >> How original. Is that all you can come up with, Evan? You've said the
    >> same thing in several other threads when you got criticized.
    >>

    > You were right. I didn't think the stalker would respond. I am no more
    > paying attention to him than the man in the moon, while he has his
    > nose wide-open on the chase, the stalker.

    Seconded. Anyway, I don't use a killfile (I don't want to miss the
    insanities poasted here) but if/when I start using one, Evan will be on the
    top of the list.

    --
    <snip>

    John Holmes, Jun 26, 2010