Re: Memories of BoaterDave from 2006

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by ~BD~, Jul 25, 2009.

  1. ~BD~

    ~BD~ Guest

    Peter Foldes wrote:
    > Just shows you Dave that I can go back to your posts even to 2006 to
    > show how you are fibbing today in your posts. Unfortunately your
    > memories are non existent and it is part of your downfall . Not the
    > whole part but a part of it

    For anyone reading here who doesn't know the history of my
    'relationship' with Peter Foldes, please pop in to the newsgroup
    'microsoft.public.test.here' or to www.pqlr.org/bbs where a better
    picture may be gleaned.

    Mr Foldes has today reproduced, accurately, copies of my posts I made
    three years ago (may be seen in the MS test group)

    I am well aware that Google knows everything but why - do YOU think -
    would a run-of-the-mill newsgroup poster have copies of messages which I
    made years ago. I *must* be *really* special, eh?!!

    On the other hand, he may have copies of all of *your* personal posts
    too. Is that likely, do you think? Would you care?

    **

    So ..... in reply to Peter:

    My memory is fine, Peter, and I've been truthful always. I was most
    interested, indeed delighted, to discover that you have accurate copies
    of posts I made back in 2006. It does not surprise me at all.

    Now - please tell me, and others reading here, exactly *WHY* you have
    such records.

    I'm quite certain that the Police, Security Services, FBI and any other
    Government Agencies would be hung, drawn and quartered for abusing my
    'Human Rights' if they were to hold such information.

    Your explanation is eagerly awaited! :)

    --
    Dave

    ~BD~, Jul 25, 2009

  2. On Sat, 25 Jul 2009 20:48:36 +0100, ~BD~ wrote:

    > For anyone reading here who doesn't know the history of my
    > 'relationship' with Peter Foldes,

    No one cares.
    --
    A fireside chat not with Ari!
    http://tr.im/holj

    ♥Ari♥, Jul 26, 2009

  3. ~BD~

    ~BD~ Guest

    ?Ari? wrote:
    > On Sat, 25 Jul 2009 20:48:36 +0100, ~BD~ wrote:
    >
    >> For anyone reading here who doesn't know the history of my
    >> 'relationship' with Peter Foldes,

    > No one cares.

    If no-one cares, Ari, why are our 'leaders' allowing our troops being
    slaughtered in Afghanistan?

    Should we all pull out, do you think, and leave the Taliban to do their
    worst?

    --
    Dave

    ~BD~, Jul 26, 2009
  4. ~BD~

    Leythos Guest

    In article <h4i3js$lf4$-september.org>,
    says...

    > ?Ari? wrote:
    > > On Sat, 25 Jul 2009 20:48:36 +0100, ~BD~ wrote:
    > >
    > >> For anyone reading here who doesn't know the history of my
    > >> 'relationship' with Peter Foldes,

    > > No one cares.

    > If no-one cares, Ari, why are our 'leaders' allowing our troops being
    > slaughtered in Afghanistan?
    >
    > Should we all pull out, do you think, and leave the Taliban to do their
    > worst?

    BD, you're showing that you're a troll - this has nothing to do with
    alt.computer.security.

    Trust yourself.
    (remove 999 for proper email address)

    Leythos, Jul 26, 2009
  5. ~BD~

    ~BD~ Guest

    Leythos wrote:
    > In article <h4i3js$lf4$-september.org>,
    > says...
    >>
    >> ?Ari? wrote:

    >>> No one cares.

    >> If no-one cares, Ari, why are our 'leaders' allowing our troops being
    >> slaughtered in Afghanistan?
    >>
    >> Should we all pull out, do you think, and leave the Taliban to do
    >> their worst?

    > BD, you're showing that you're a troll - this has nothing to do with
    > alt.computer.security.

    That is a matter of opinion! The taliban have to be funded - how do
    *you* think it's achieved?

    Reasons
    There are many similarities (yet many fundamental differences) between
    computer and physical security. Just like real-world security, the
    motivations for breaches of computer security vary between attackers,
    sometimes called hackers or crackers. Some are teenage thrill-seekers or
    vandals (the kind often responsible for defacing web sites); similarly,
    some web site defacements are done to make political statements.
    However, some attackers are highly skilled and motivated with the goal
    of compromising computers for financial gain or espionage. An example of
    the latter is Markus Hess (more diligent than skilled), who spied for
    the KGB and was ultimately caught because of the efforts of Clifford
    Stoll, who wrote an amusing and accurate book, The Cuckoo's Egg, about
    his experiences. For those seeking to prevent security breaches, the
    first step is usually to attempt to identify what might motivate an
    attack on the system, how much the continued operation and information
    security of the system are worth, and who might be motivated to breach
    it. The precautions required for a home PC are very different for those
    of banks' Internet banking system, and different again for a classified
    military network. Other computer security writers suggest that, since an
    attacker using a network need know nothing about you or what you have on
    your computer, attacker motivation is inherently impossible to determine
    beyond guessing. If true, blocking all possible attacks is the only
    plausible action to take.

    An extract from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Computer_insecurity

    ~BD~, Jul 26, 2009
  6. From: "~BD~" <>

    | Leythos wrote:
    >> In article <h4i3js$lf4$-september.org>,
    >> says...

    >>> If no-one cares, Ari, why are our 'leaders' allowing our troops being
    >>> slaughtered in Afghanistan?

    >>> Should we all pull out, do you think, and leave the Taliban to do
    >>> their worst?

    >> BD, you're showing that you're a troll - this has nothing to do with
    >> alt.computer.security.

    | That is a matter of opinion! The taliban have to be funded - how do
    | *you* think it's achieved?

    Bullsh!t !

    You've posted nothing in te realm of COMSEC or INFOSEC and only x-posted your flame war
    BS.

    --
    Dave

    David H. Lipman, Jul 27, 2009
  7. ~BD~

    ~BD~ Guest

    David H. Lipman wrote:
    > From: "~BD~" <>
    >
    >> Leythos wrote:
    >>> In article <h4i3js$lf4$-september.org>,
    >>> says...

    >>> BD, you're showing that you're a troll - this has nothing to do with
    >>> alt.computer.security.

    >> That is a matter of opinion! The taliban have to be funded - how do
    >> *you* think it's achieved?

    > Bullsh!t !
    >
    > You've posted nothing in the realm of COMSEC or INFOSEC and only
    > x-posted your flame war BS.

    You *never* answer the questions!

    [BD tosses in coins] OK. See you!

    Time to declare your hand, David H. Lipman.

    Who are you and for whom do you work - them ........ or us?

    --
    Dave (BD)

    ~BD~, Jul 27, 2009
  8. ~BD~

    Leythos Guest

    In article <h4kbog$tat$-september.org>,
    says...

    > David H. Lipman wrote:
    > > From: "~BD~" <>

    > >> That is a matter of opinion! The taliban have to be funded - how do
    > >> *you* think it's achieved?

    > > Bullsh!t !
    > >
    > > You've posted nothing in the realm of COMSEC or INFOSEC and only
    > > x-posted your flame war BS.

    > You *never* answer the questions!
    >
    > [BD tosses in coins] OK. See you!
    >
    > Time to declare your hand, David H. Lipman.
    >
    > Who are you and for whom do you work - them ........ or us?

    BD, you don't appear to be a reasonable person, you appear to be a
    troll, not a good one, but a troll.

    Your questions are insulting.

    Leythos, Jul 27, 2009
  9. ~BD~

    ~BD~ Guest

    Leythos

    I do trust my best friends, my five senses and the little voice inside
    me that most civilians don't even hear - I listen to that.

    I don't trust anything on the Internet - indeed, it was *you* who once
    advised me not to do so, remember?

    I trust myself.

    --
    Dave

    ~BD~, Jul 27, 2009
  10. ~BD~

    nha Guest

    ~BD~ wrote:

    > Who are you and for whom do you work - them ........ or us?
    >
    > --
    > Dave

    The following, although seemingly entered in what you believe to be
    something you term Usenet, is only visible by “Boater Dave” and his
    many aliases.

    *This is everything that you’ll be permitted to know about Mr. David
    H. Lipman.*

    Mr. David H. Lipman is a classified pseudonym given to a rather large
    group of life forms. The entire present, known, living antimalware
    section is known as “Dave” and is part of the overall secret
    organization, possibly called “Them” or “They”. The present section’s
    roster was recruited by several un-named intergalactic powers to fight
    the never ending battle against malware and their ne’er do well authors.

    The section is seemingly located on a seaboard of a large earth
    continent, but in fact merely cloaks one of its many ultra secret
    portals to a vast hardened inter-dimensional underground bunker where
    the “Dave” toils in the never ending battle against malware, while
    maintaining some loose associations with JIC, GCHQ, NSA, Lekem, and
    Good Guys without borders.

    Although now known to many as the highly valued & secretive “Malware
    Community”, Dave agents have been recruited from many planets. Once
    trained, and surgically modified, the highly coveted and experienced
    Dave section members are highly compensated. Alas, once injected with
    the mandatory mind control devices, a Dave can never safely return to
    their home planets or families, but do enjoy limited inter-dimensional
    time travel and reported shape shifting.

    So we’re sure you will understand that “few are called and fewer are
    chosen”. Therefore you must ever silently await your notification
    while simultaneously divesting your long-term CONFIRMED membership
    with the “Bad Guys”. Future unauthorized posts as follows will render
    your request for limited observer status, permanently null and void.

    Inappropriate demands for posts
    Any and all nym shifting
    Communications & associations with any and all Bad Guys
    Unauthorized & inappropriate identity demands
    Misappropriating posts of others
    Mental excursions from the real world
    Leadership or member claims in Good Guys
    Posting any full texts where URLs clearly exist
    Other deviant behaviors and wrong doing as identified by Them

    Beware! They have recorded your entire life and forever monitor you
    through multiple body implants.

    The Malware Community Cabal

    nha, Jul 27, 2009
  11. ~BD~

    ~BD~ Guest

    Can this be true? ;>)

    nha wrote: (in 'alt.computer.security')

    Enjoy! (at my expense!)

    ~BD~, Jul 27, 2009
  12. On Sun, 26 Jul 2009 18:26:11 +0100, ~BD~ wrote:

    > ?Ari? wrote:
    >> On Sat, 25 Jul 2009 20:48:36 +0100, ~BD~ wrote:
    >>
    >>> For anyone reading here who doesn't know the history of my
    >>> 'relationship' with Peter Foldes,

    >> No one cares.

    > If no-one cares, Ari, why are our 'leaders' allowing our troops being
    > slaughtered in Afghanistan?
    >
    > Should we all pull out, do you think, and leave the Taliban to do their
    > worst?

    And no one especially cares about you, dipshit.
    --
    A fireside chat not with Ari!
    http://tr.im/holj

    ♥Ari♥, Jul 28, 2009
  13. ~BD~

    David W Guest

    On Tue, 28 Jul 2009 18:50:55 -0400, Cheps Baps And Clunge wrote:

    > On Mon, 27 Jul 2009 18:19:57 +0000, nha wrote:
    >
    >> Mr. David H. Lipman is a classified pseudonym given to a rather large
    >> group of life forms. The entire present, known, living antimalware
    >> section is known as ´Daveid W¡ and is part of the overall secret
    >> organization, possibly called "The Bottoms Team".

    > Good news to have!

    Oh shit, here we go aFranklin again. lol
    --
    PWH and the Pricelessware Con Game - Exposed
    http://tinyurl.com/knogy8

    David W, Jul 28, 2009
  14. ~BD~

    hummingbird Guest

    'David W' wrote thus:

    >On Tue, 28 Jul 2009 18:50:55 -0400, Cheps Baps And Clunge wrote:
    >
    >> On Mon, 27 Jul 2009 18:19:57 +0000, nha wrote:
    >>
    >>> Mr. David H. Lipman is a classified pseudonym given to a rather large
    >>> group of life forms. The entire present, known, living antimalware
    >>> section is known as ´Daveid W¡ and is part of the overall secret
    >>> organization, possibly called "The Bottoms Team".

    >> Good news to have!

    >Oh shit, here we go aFranklin again. lol

    hhmmm. How long before Franklin announces there is only one person
    posting to the whole of Usenet called "The Bottoms Team"?

    LOL.

    --
    ·ACF.FAQ download: http://www.datafilehost.com/download-d375213f.html
    ·ACF.FAQ view: http://alt-comp-freeware-FAQ.notlong.com

    "All truth passes through three stages.
    First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed,
    and third, it is accepted as self-evident"
    (Arthur Schopenhauer)

    hummingbird, Jul 29, 2009
  15. ~BD~

    L/S Guest

    "hummingbird" <hummingbírd@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
    > hhmmm. How long before Franklin announces there is only one person
    > posting to the whole of Usenet called "The Bottoms Team"?
    >
    > LOL.

    As soon as you admit your mental and emotional issues. As soon as you
    admit that you and your cult of BearB Doll and WheretoNow have waged a
    war on this NG in order to satisfy your own bloated personalities. And
    as soon as you admit your own participation in sock puppets...

    Lew

    --
    Pricelessware is where you can find EXTRAORDINARY freeware.
    Brought to you by the participants of alt.comp.freeware.

    http://www.pricelesswarehome.org/

    L/S, Jul 29, 2009
  16. ~BD~

    David W Guest

    On Wed, 29 Jul 2009 00:16:30 +0100, hummingbird wrote:

    > 'David W' wrote thus:

    >>> Good news to have!

    >>Oh shit, here we go aFranklin again. lol

    > hhmmm. How long before Franklin announces there is only one person
    > posting to the whole of Usenet called "The Bottoms Team"?
    >
    > LOL.

    Tomorrow?

    David W, Jul 29, 2009
  17. ~BD~

    David W Guest

    On Tue, 28 Jul 2009 16:20:26 -0700, L/S wrote:

    > Lew

    Toke but don't inhale that crack pipe, "Lew". lol

    David W, Jul 29, 2009
  18. ~BD~

    hummingbird Guest

    'David W' wrote thus:

    >On Wed, 29 Jul 2009 00:16:30 +0100, hummingbird wrote:
    >
    >> 'David W' wrote thus:

    >>>Oh shit, here we go aFranklin again. lol

    >> hhmmm. How long before Franklin announces there is only one person
    >> posting to the whole of Usenet called "The Bottoms Team"?
    >>
    >> LOL.

    >Tomorrow?

    Possibly, he's been a little pre-occupied lately collecting random
    comments of mine and copy/pasting them onto other newsgroups,
    calling them the 'hummingbird digest #xxx'... I haven't worked
    out what that's for yet... Duh!

    hummingbird, Jul 29, 2009
  19. ~BD~

    hummingbird Guest

    'L/S' wrote thus:

    >"hummingbird" <hummingbírd@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
    >> hhmmm. How long before Franklin announces there is only one person
    >> posting to the whole of Usenet called "The Bottoms Team"?
    >>
    >> LOL.
    >>

    >As soon as you admit your mental and emotional issues. As soon as you
    >admit that you and your cult of BearB Doll and WheretoNow have waged a
    >war on this NG in order to satisfy your own bloated personalities. And
    >as soon as you admit your own participation in sock puppets...
    >
    > Lew

    Have you been overdosing on the crack again Lew/Slash?

    hummingbird, Jul 29, 2009
  20. ~BD~

    David W Guest

    On Wed, 29 Jul 2009 01:17:08 +0100, hummingbird wrote:

    > 'David W' wrote thus:

    >>> hhmmm. How long before Franklin announces there is only one person
    >>> posting to the whole of Usenet called "The Bottoms Team"?
    >>>
    >>> LOL.

    >>Tomorrow?

    > Possibly, he's been a little pre-occupied lately collecting random
    > comments of mine and copy/pasting them onto other newsgroups,
    > calling them the 'hummingbird digest #xxx'... I haven't worked
    > out what that's for yet... Duh!

    He's been very active playing pilot and helping out cruisers too. That
    man is such a busy boi :)

    David W, Jul 29, 2009