Re: Memories of BoaterDave from 2006

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by ~BD~, Jul 25, 2009.

  1. ~BD~

    ~BD~ Guest

    Peter Foldes wrote:
    > Just shows you Dave that I can go back to your posts even to 2006 to
    > show how you are fibbing today in your posts. Unfortunately your
    > memories are non existent and it is part of your downfall . Not the
    > whole part but a part of it

    For anyone reading here who doesn't know the history of my
    'relationship' with Peter Foldes, please pop in to the newsgroup
    'microsoft.public.test.here' or to www.pqlr.org/bbs where a better
    picture may be gleaned.

    Mr Foldes has today reproduced, accurately, copies of my posts I made
    three years ago (may be seen in the MS test group)

    I am well aware that Google knows everything but why - do YOU think -
    would a run-of-the-mill newsgroup poster have copies of messages which I
    made years ago. I *must* be *really* special, eh?!!

    On the other hand, he may have copies of all of *your* personal posts
    too. Is that likely, do you think? Would you care?

    **

    So ..... in reply to Peter:

    My memory is fine, Peter, and I've been truthful always. I was most
    interested, indeed delighted, to discover that you have accurate copies
    of posts I made back in 2006. It does not surprise me at all.

    Now - please tell me, and others reading here, exactly *WHY* you have
    such records.

    I'm quite certain that the Police, Security Services, FBI and any other
    Government Agencies would be hung, drawn and quartered for abusing my
    'Human Rights' if they were to hold such information.

    Your explanation is eagerly awaited! :)

    --
    Dave
    ~BD~, Jul 25, 2009

  2. ~BD~

    ~BD~ Guest

    "You bore the shit out of me"

    No!

    Do it yourself - use your middle finger!
    ~BD~, Jul 25, 2009

  3. ~BD~

    Mara Guest

    On Sat, 25 Jul 2009 17:20:41 -0400, Rôgêr <> wrote:

    >~BD~ wrote:
    >> Peter Foldes wrote:
    >>> Just shows you Dave that I can go back to your posts even to 2006 to
    >>> show how you are fibbing today in your posts. Unfortunately your
    >>> memories are non existent and it is part of your downfall . Not the
    >>> whole part but a part of it

    >> For anyone reading here who doesn't know the history of my
    >> 'relationship' with Peter Foldes, please pop in to the newsgroup
    >> 'microsoft.public.test.here' or to www.pqlr.org/bbs where a better
    >> picture may be gleaned.
    >>
    >> Mr Foldes has today reproduced, accurately, copies of my posts I made
    >> three years ago (may be seen in the MS test group)
    >>
    >> I am well aware that Google knows everything but why - do YOU think -
    >> would a run-of-the-mill newsgroup poster have copies of messages which I
    >> made years ago. I *must* be *really* special, eh?!!
    >>
    >> On the other hand, he may have copies of all of *your* personal posts
    >> too. Is that likely, do you think? Would you care?

    >Absolutely, not.

    I think I may have misread the post of his I replied to. If so, mea maxima
    culpa. But I do question how he got Jim to ban him. That wouldn't be easy.

    I just put two 500GB WDs in here. That makes four. Heh.

    --
    "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wagn'nagl fhtagn."
    Mara, Jul 25, 2009
  4. ~BD~

    ~BD~ Guest

    Mara wrote:
    > I think I may have misread the post of his I replied to. If so, mea
    > maxima culpa. But I do question how he got Jim to ban him. That
    > wouldn't be easy.

    You are forgiven, Mara! :)

    Please venture over to www.aumha.net and ask *why* I was banned - you
    have my permission!

    They wouldn't tell me to my face.

    --
    Dave
    ~BD~, Jul 25, 2009
  5. ~BD~

    Mara Guest

    On Sat, 25 Jul 2009 18:10:24 -0400, Rôgêr <> wrote:

    >Mara wrote:

    <snip>

    >> I think I may have misread the post of his I replied to. If so, mea maxima
    >> culpa. But I do question how he got Jim to ban him. That wouldn't be easy.
    >>
    >> I just put two 500GB WDs in here. That makes four. Heh.

    >Jeez, you must have a lot of pr0n. I'll bring popcorn.

    And don't forget the BEER!!1!!!

    --
    "If there is one thing upon this earth that mankind love and admire
    better than another, it is a brave man, - it is the man who dares to look
    Mara, Jul 25, 2009
  6. On Sat, 25 Jul 2009 17:47:21 -0500, above the shrieking, whining & FUDding
    of the trolls Mara was heard to say:

    > On Sat, 25 Jul 2009 18:10:24 -0400, Rôgêr <> wrote:
    >
    >>Mara wrote:

    > <snip>
    >
    >>> I think I may have misread the post of his I replied to. If so, mea
    >>> maxima culpa. But I do question how he got Jim to ban him. That
    >>> wouldn't be easy.
    >>>
    >>> I just put two 500GB WDs in here. That makes four. Heh.

    >>Jeez, you must have a lot of pr0n. I'll bring popcorn.

    > And don't forget the BEER!!1!!!

    Oops!
    <Scrambles outta the way & stands back against wall>
    Sourdough will be along any minut....err...secon....umm....
    <WHHOOOOOOOSSHHH!>.....nanosecond!

    --
    This message was sent from a
    computer which is guaranteed
    William Poaster, Jul 26, 2009
  7. On Sat, 25 Jul 2009 20:48:36 +0100, ~BD~ wrote:

    > For anyone reading here who doesn't know the history of my
    > 'relationship' with Peter Foldes,

    No one cares.
    --
    A fireside chat not with Ari!
    http://tr.im/holj
    ♥Ari♥, Jul 26, 2009
  8. ~BD~

    ~BD~ Guest

    ?Ari? wrote:
    > On Sat, 25 Jul 2009 20:48:36 +0100, ~BD~ wrote:
    >
    >> For anyone reading here who doesn't know the history of my
    >> 'relationship' with Peter Foldes,

    > No one cares.

    If no-one cares, Ari, why are our 'leaders' allowing our troops being
    slaughtered in Afghanistan?

    Should we all pull out, do you think, and leave the Taliban to do their
    worst?

    --
    Dave
    ~BD~, Jul 26, 2009
  9. On Sun, 26 Jul 2009 18:26:11 +0100, ~BD~ wrote:

    > ?Ari? wrote:
    >> On Sat, 25 Jul 2009 20:48:36 +0100, ~BD~ wrote:
    >>
    >>> For anyone reading here who doesn't know the history of my
    >>> 'relationship' with Peter Foldes,

    >> No one cares.

    > If no-one cares, Ari, why are our 'leaders' allowing our troops being
    > slaughtered in Afghanistan?
    >
    > Should we all pull out, do you think, and leave the Taliban to do their
    > worst?

    And no one especially cares about you, dipshit.
    --
    A fireside chat not with Ari!
    http://tr.im/holj
    ♥Ari♥, Jul 28, 2009