Re: Media Player V6.4, play one after another MP3 files

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Brad, Mar 12, 2007.

  1. Brad

    Brad Guest

    Hi,

    Thanks to "dadiOH" for the reply and WinAmp "link".
    I downloaded "winamp295rc_standard.exe" and that solved my
    problem.

    Also, thanks to the others who replied.

    Brad

    Brad, Mar 12, 2007