Re: media player problem

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Tony, Jan 26, 2009.

  1. Tony

    Tony Guest

    You idiot, you should've installed AnyDVD first. Even an unregistered copy
    would've saved your *bacon*.

    --
    The Grandmaster of the CyberFROG

    Come get your ticket to CyberFROG city

    manners

    realm of understandability

    Tony, Jan 26, 2009

  2. Tony

    Tony Guest

    http://rapidshare.com/files/181673906/AnyDVD___AnyDVD_HD_v6.5.1.1_shogun.rar

    I'm Chuckcar aka. Chuck Carlson and i approve of this post!!

    Tony, Jan 26, 2009

  3. Tony

    walter Guest

    eugene wrote:

    > "Lookout" <> wrote in message
    >> On Mon, 26 Jan 2009 20:53:28 -0000, "eugene" <> wrote:
    >>

    >>> "Tony" <> wrote in message

    >>> I still haven't been offered anything remotely useful. Firstly,
    >>> this is a Columbia album, not Sony. I cannot play any Cd or DVD in
    >>> my pc now. There must be a way to fix this.

    >> Uhh...may be a stupid question..did you contact Columbia?

    > Not a stupid question at all. No I haven't tried that. I thought I
    > would check here first because there have been some very helpful people
    > here when I had any past problems

    From your original post, "....The first track went okay but during the
    second track, I heard a [ ] noise (like a crack) and the rip froze.
    Now my PC will not read any CD I insert."

    So the drive's running. You heard a noise that sounded like a 'crack' come
    from it's general direction. It stopped running. It hasn't run since.
    Correct?

    If not for the second sentence above I might go along with a rootkit or some
    other copy protection issue.

    But from your description of the events, common sense tells me that the
    drive physically broke when you heard the cracking noise.
    walter, Jan 27, 2009
  4. Tony

    walter Guest

    eugene wrote:

    > "walter" <> wrote in message
    >> eugene wrote:
    >>
    >>> "Lookout" <> wrote in message

    >>> Not a stupid question at all. No I haven't tried that. I thought I
    >>> would check here first because there have been some very helpful
    >>> people here when I had any past problems

    >> From your original post, "....The first track went okay but during
    >> the second track, I heard a [ ] noise (like a crack) and the rip
    >> froze. Now my PC will not read any CD I insert."
    >>
    >> So the drive's running. You heard a noise that sounded like a
    >> 'crack' come from it's general direction. It stopped running. It
    >> hasn't run since. Correct?
    >>
    >> If not for the second sentence above I might go along with a rootkit
    >> or some other copy protection issue.
    >>
    >> But from your description of the events, common sense tells me that
    >> the drive physically broke when you heard the cracking noise.

    > If that is the case, what do I do? Do I simply need a new CD/DVD
    > player

    Yes. You can pick up a decent internal DVD/RW (desktop internal) for around
    60/70 dollars these days. And they're easy enough to install yourself.
    walter, Jan 27, 2009
  5. Tony

    walter Guest

    eugene wrote:

    > "walter" <> wrote in message
    >> eugene wrote:
    >>
    >>> "walter" <> wrote in message

    >>> If that is the case, what do I do? Do I simply need a new CD/DVD
    >>> player

    >> Yes. You can pick up a decent internal DVD/RW (desktop internal) for
    >> around 60/70 dollars these days. And they're easy enough to install
    >> yourself.
    >>

    > I contacted Dell and told them the problem. Their reply said to
    > download a new driver online. I'm a wee bit hesitant because when I
    > examine the existing player properties, I am informed that the device
    > is working and that I have the most recent driver installed.

    It can't hurt to download and install the driver, but I doubt it will help.
    When you spoke to Dell did you mention you heard a 'cracking noise' the
    moment the drive stopped working?
    walter, Jan 27, 2009
  6. Re: media player problem - won't pickup al jeezera

    A crazy fat little ghay "man" calling himself "§ñühw¤£f" <*@yahoo.com>
    pulled his soiled geriatric diapers over his head and imagined himself
    as a 'tehwwebble tehowwist' being bombarded out of his mamma's
    basment by the ferocious Jewtards, thus sent his own eulogy using
    the wacky news:D:

    > Lookout <> pinched out a steaming pile
    > of<>:
    >
    >> On Mon, 26 Jan 2009 20:53:28 -0000,
    >> "eugene" <> wrote:
    >>
    >>> "Tony" <> wrote in message

    >>> I still haven't been offered anything remotely useful.
    >>> Firstly, this is a Columbia album, not Sony. I cannot
    >>> play any Cd or DVD in my pc now. There must be a way
    >>> to fix this.

    >> Uhh...may be a stupid question..did you contact Columbia?

    > I agree, you're a fuckhead.
    >
    > ^_^
    >

    > --
    > http://www.bds-palestine.net/?q=node/9
    > ___ ___ ___ ___
    > /\__\ /\ \ /\ \ /\ \
    > /:/ _/_ \:\ \ \:\ \ \:\ \
    > /:/ /\ \ \:\ \ \:\ \ \:\ \
    > /:/ /::\ \ _____\:\ \ ___ \:\ \ ___ /::\ \
    > /:/_/:/\:\__\ /::::::::\__\ /\ \ \:\__\ /\ /:/\:\__\
    > \:\/:/ /:/ / \:\~~\~~\/__/ \:\ \ /:/ / \:\/:/ \/__/
    > \::/ /:/ / \:\ \ \:\ /:/ / \::/__/
    > \/_/:/ / \:\ \ \:\/:/ / \:\ \
    > /:/ / \:\__\ \::/ / \:\__\
    > \/__/ \/__/ \/__/ \/__/
    >
    > [YLAH-YLAH-YLAH-YLAH-YLAH-YLAH-YLAH-LAH-LAH-LAH-AH-AH-AH-ahhhh...]

    If you meant you're a retarted tehwwowist getting diddled
    in the head by a truckload of dirty men with towels on
    their heads so they can't smell you, then... IAWTP!

    --

    I am Bucky Breeder, (*(^; , and I have got the
    brand new key to her brand new rollerskates.

    Get yerself some wimmins :
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCGcAQ9nLiI

    Bucky Breeder, Jan 30, 2009