  1. Hi
    What are you trying to connect to?
    You Current Desktop - Laptop are connect to a Wireless Source like a
    Wireless Router/Access Point, or they are connected in Ad-Hoc mode between
    them?
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Dec 29, 2006

  2. I already have one laptop and the desktop connected to a wireless router but
    i am having problems connecting the second laptop to the same router.

    =?Utf-8?B?ZGViel93Njk=?=, Dec 29, 2006

  3. Jack \(MVP-Networking\).

    Lem Guest

    debz_w69 wrote:

    > I already have one laptop and the desktop connected to a wireless router but
    > i am having problems connecting the second laptop to the same router.
    >
    > "Jack (MVP-Networking)." wrote:
    >

    >>Hi
    >>What are you trying to connect to?
    >>You Current Desktop - Laptop are connect to a Wireless Source like a
    >>Wireless Router/Access Point, or they are connected in Ad-Hoc mode between
    >>them?
    >>Jack (MVP-Networking).

    It sounds as if the radio in the wireless NIC in the new laptop is
    turned off. Check the User Guide for the laptop. It may be a small
    (hard to find) physical switch or a combination of the Fn key and one of
    the Fx keys.

    --
    Lem -- MS-MVP - Networking

    Lem, Dec 29, 2006