Re: MeasureUp Software with Microsoft Press Book

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by Montreal MCT, Dec 15, 2006.

  1. Montreal MCT

    Montreal MCT Guest

    Hey Jo,

    Don't worry about pass/fail on the Readiness Review... I was scoring 80% and
    failing on it, and aced the exams. Go for it!

    Montreal MCT, Dec 15, 2006

  2. Agreed. You know my motto, don't worry about practice exam scores.
    Concentrate on the material, and do not worry what MeasureUp say; they
    cannot certify you! Good luck and if you need any assistance, just let
    us know.

    --
    Michael D. Alligood
    MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,