Re: Measureup.com VS Transcender.com

Discussion in 'MCAD' started by valko, Sep 22, 2004.

  1. valko

    valko Guest

    ok I admit I do not like Transcender - the reason is: you can get
    Transcender and a lot of dumps and to get exams without learning nothing, no
    doubt Transcender is the best test engine is answer to your question so good
    that they maybe violate MS NDA in my opinion otherwise how did they manage
    to show you EXACTLY THE SAME questions like on real exam? (I like
    Microsoft's Non-Disclosure Agreement because the goal for you is to learn,
    but frankly if you decided to dump get TestKing, by the why Transcender is
    not a MS certified test provider, did you guess why?), but if you want to
    learn something try to get a books and learn concepts - to be a good
    developer you must learn how to learn and use MSDN.

    I think MS desperately need some initial exam called 70-101 Learning
    patterns for Developers ;-)

    I read somewhere what is the difference between good developer and excellent
    one - the excellent gets some concept and develops it further, never starts
    from scratch.

    "White Wing" <White > wrote in message
    > Measureup.com and Transcender.com, which one shall I buy? I can only

    afford

    valko, Sep 22, 2004