RE: Measureup.com VS Transcender.com

Discussion in 'MCAD' started by Bobby, Sep 22, 2004.

  1. Bobby

    Bobby Guest

    Hi White Wing,

    Microsoft recommends MeasureUp and SelfTestSoftware but many IT Pros like
    Transcender. All these practice tests offer somewhat similar stuff like good
    questions, explanations on right and wrong answers, time pressured tests,
    results breakdown and different mode of testing for one to adapt and get
    acquinted to the real test scenarios. Personally, I prefer measureup but
    that's me. You won't go wrong with any of these. Good luck.

    Hope this helps.

    Bobby

    Bobby, Sep 22, 2004