Re: Measureup.com VS Transcender.com

Discussion in 'MCAD' started by valko, Sep 21, 2004.

  1. valko

    valko Guest

    and MS Kit with books give you 800 questions for less price, I passed
    305,306,310 this month and tests included in kit had absolutely the same
    structure, look and feel like
    real exam, which prepare me very well for the exams. In fact on exam
    yesterday
    there was about 5 questions absolutely the same like in training kit, why I
    am not surprised that MS exam is same like kit ;-)

    good luck
    Valko

    "White Wing" <White > wrote in message
    > Measureup.com and Transcender.com, which one shall I buy? I can only

    afford

    valko, Sep 21, 2004

  2. valko

    an Guest

    I am new and where will i get the MS KIT?

    an, Sep 25, 2004