Re: Me and Mom <-- TRUE STORY!

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Bifurcated Redundant Ass Sprinkler, Aug 7, 2004.

  1. "Cainman" <> wrote in message

    > "david rutkowski" <> wrote in message
    > > Cainman wrote:
    > > <clip> regards,
    > > > Alex
    > > >

    > > The punchline is "a dick only a mother could
    > > love", and your ludicrous attempt to turn it into
    > > a bonified 'true tale' only goes to prove you've
    > > learned zilch lurking here, try joining a
    > > newsgroup for people with IQ's under 80.

    > And again, I didn't write it. My identity was frogged, and not very well

    > might add.
    >
    > Try checking headers next time, instead of falling for such an obvious
    > troll.

    Knowing you, I'd bet *you* are the one who frogged it just to get attention.

    --
    Russell B Waters

    www.rbwaters.com
    "I backed my car into a cop car the other day, well he just drove off,
    sometimes life's ok." - Modest Mouse "Float On"

    Bifurcated Redundant Ass Sprinkler, Aug 7, 2004

  2. On Sat, 7 Aug 2004 16:22:12 -0500, "Bifurcated Redundant Ass
    Sprinkler" <> wrote:

    >"Cainman" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "david rutkowski" <> wrote in message
    >> > Cainman wrote:
    >> > <clip> regards,
    >> > >

    >> > The punchline is "a dick only a mother could
    >> > love", and your ludicrous attempt to turn it into
    >> > a bonified 'true tale' only goes to prove you've
    >> > learned zilch lurking here, try joining a
    >> > newsgroup for people with IQ's under 80.

    >> And again, I didn't write it. My identity was frogged, and not very well

    >> might add.
    >>
    >> Try checking headers next time, instead of falling for such an obvious
    >> troll.
    >>

    >Knowing you, I'd bet *you* are the one who frogged it just to get attention.

    More "everyone's out to get me" by a luser pizzaboi.

    From: "RUSSELL WATERS" <>
    To: <>
    Subject: Apology
    Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2004 03:39:04 -0500

    ,,,

    Thirdly, I had no idea crossposting was not allowed between databasix
    internal groups and usenet; but the actual posting of such was an
    accident to begin with (see the response to the "Rusty fucks up"
    thread for explanation.
    I'll apologize on APDD too (actually, this is going to be posted there
    with you as a CC, instead), for the assumptions I made as well.
    Sometimes I get carried away, because so many people are attacking me
    from so many different directions it's easy to assume that what you
    did was the same thing.
    I apologize.
    Rusty

    --
    gburnore@databasix dot com
    How you look depends on where you go.
    | ÝÛ³ºÝ³Þ³ºÝ³³Ýۺݳ޳ºÝ³Ý³Þ³ºÝ³ÝÝÛ³
    DataBasix | ÝÛ³ºÝ³Þ³ºÝ³³Ýۺݳ޳ºÝ³Ý³Þ³ºÝ³ÝÝÛ³
    | ÝÛ³ 3 4 1 4 2 ݳ޳ 6 9 0 6 9 ÝÛ³
    Black Helicopter Repair Svcs Division | Official Proof of Purchase
    Want one? GET one! http://signup.databasix.com

    Gary L. Burnore, Aug 7, 2004

  3. Bifurcated Redundant Ass Sprinkler

    Citizen_Cain Guest

    wrote in message news:OHbRc.101517$...

    > "Cainman" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > > "david rutkowski" <> wrote in message
    > > > Cainman wrote:
    > > > <clip> regards,
    > > > >

    > > > The punchline is "a dick only a mother could
    > > > love", and your ludicrous attempt to turn it into
    > > > a bonified 'true tale' only goes to prove you've
    > > > learned zilch lurking here, try joining a
    > > > newsgroup for people with IQ's under 80.

    > > And again, I didn't write it. My identity was frogged, and not very

    well
    > > might add.
    > >
    > > Try checking headers next time, instead of falling for such an obvious
    > > troll.
    > >

    > Knowing you, I'd bet *you* are the one who frogged it just to get

    attention.

    Your paranoia only makes you look like an even bigger dumbass than usual,
    Rusty.

    Citizen_Cain, Aug 8, 2004
  4. Bifurcated Redundant Ass Sprinkler

    Citizen_Cain Guest

    "Gary L. Burnore" <> wrote in message
    > On Sat, 7 Aug 2004 16:22:12 -0500, "Bifurcated Redundant Ass
    > Sprinkler" <> wrote:
    >

    > >"Cainman" <> wrote in message
    > >>
    > >> "david rutkowski" <> wrote in message

    > >> And again, I didn't write it. My identity was frogged, and not very

    well
    > >> might add.
    > >>
    > >> Try checking headers next time, instead of falling for such an obvious
    > >> troll.
    > >>

    > >Knowing you, I'd bet *you* are the one who frogged it just to get

    attention.

    > More "everyone's out to get me" by a luser pizzaboi.

    The little snotball is extremely paranoid, isn't he? His mental
    deterioration seems to have sped up a bit. Next he'll be hallucinating and
    posting about his walls dripping or something.

    -

    Citizen_Cain, Aug 8, 2004
  5. "Gary L. Burnore" <> wrote in message
    > On Sat, 7 Aug 2004 16:22:12 -0500, "Bifurcated Redundant Ass
    > Sprinkler" <> wrote:
    >

    > >"Cainman" <> wrote in message
    > >>
    > >> "david rutkowski" <> wrote in message

    > >> And again, I didn't write it. My identity was frogged, and not very

    well
    > >> might add.
    > >>
    > >> Try checking headers next time, instead of falling for such an obvious
    > >> troll.
    > >>

    > >Knowing you, I'd bet *you* are the one who frogged it just to get

    attention.

    > More "everyone's out to get me" by a luser pizzaboi.

    You're nothing but an idiot and a sex offender, Burnore.

    Bifurcated Redundant Ass Sprinkler, Aug 8, 2004
  6. Bifurcated Redundant Ass Sprinkler

    Meat-->Plow Guest

    Re: Me and Mom's Dog <-- TRUE STORY!

    On Sun, 8 Aug 2004 11:14:24 -0700, "Citizen_Cain"
    <>,wrote:

    >"Bifurcated Redundant Ass Sprinkler" <>
    >wrote in message news:FMkRc.114529$...
    >>
    >> "Gary L. Burnore" <> wrote in message

    >> well

    >obvious

    >> attention.
    >> >
    >> > More "everyone's out to get me" by a luser pizzaboi.
    >> >

    >> You're nothing but an idiot and a sex offender, Burnore.
    >>

    >You're running out of steam, white supremacist pedophile bank robbing pizza
    >boy.

    You forgot to add Dog Fucker.

    Meat-->Plow, Aug 8, 2004
  7. Bifurcated Redundant Ass Sprinkler

    Citizen_Cain Guest

    Citizen_Cain, Aug 8, 2004
  8. Bifurcated Redundant Ass Sprinkler

    Citizen_Cain Guest

    Re: Me and Mom's Dog <-- TRUE STORY!

    "Meat-->Plow" <> wrote in message
    > On Sun, 8 Aug 2004 11:14:24 -0700, "Citizen_Cain"
    > <>,wrote:
    >

    > >"Bifurcated Redundant Ass Sprinkler" <>
    > >wrote in message news:FMkRc.114529$...
    > >>
    > >> "Gary L. Burnore" <> wrote in message

    very
    > >> well

    > >obvious

    > >> attention.

    > >> You're nothing but an idiot and a sex offender, Burnore.
    > >>

    > >You're running out of steam, white supremacist pedophile bank robbing

    pizza
    > >boy.

    > You forgot to add Dog Fucker.

    I wonder if Rusty prefers rottweilers or poodles?

    Citizen_Cain, Aug 8, 2004
  9. "Citizen_Cain" <> wrote in message

    > "Gary L. Burnore" <> wrote in message
    > > On Sat, 7 Aug 2004 16:22:12 -0500, "Bifurcated Redundant Ass
    > > Sprinkler" <> wrote:
    > >

    > > >"Cainman" <> wrote in message

    > well

    obvious

    > > >Knowing you, I'd bet *you* are the one who frogged it just to get

    > attention.
    > >
    > > More "everyone's out to get me" by a luser pizzaboi.

    > The little snotball is extremely paranoid, isn't he? His mental
    > deterioration seems to have sped up a bit. Next he'll be hallucinating

    and
    > posting about his walls dripping or something.

    Oh SHIT!!!
    SON OF A BITCH!!!!!!!

    MY FRIGGING WALLS ARE DRIPPING!!!!!!

    I'M NOT MAKING THIS SHIT UP, THEY'RE, LIKE, MELTING AWAY!!!!!

    OH MY BOB!!!!!!!!

    MUST HAVE BEEN THAT BAD LSD I DID WITH DOCKERY THE OTHER DAY WHILE WE WERE
    HANGING OUT WITH CHUCK GETTING DRUNK AND STONED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    SHIT!!!!!!!

    NOW MY KEYBOARD'S TALKING!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I'M GONNA GO LAY DOWN.......

    Bifurcated Redundant Ass Sprinkler, Aug 9, 2004
  10. Bifurcated Redundant Ass Sprinkler

    Citizen_Cain Guest

    "Bifurcated Redundant Child Rapist" <> wrote
    in message news:KfBRc.136761$...

    > "Citizen_Cain" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > > "Gary L. Burnore" <> wrote in message

    very
    > > well

    > obvious

    > > attention.
    > > >
    > > > More "everyone's out to get me" by a luser pizzaboi.

    > > The little snotball is extremely paranoid, isn't he? His mental
    > > deterioration seems to have sped up a bit. Next he'll be hallucinating

    > and
    > > posting about his walls dripping or something.
    > >

    > Oh SHIT!!!
    > SON OF A BITCH!!!!!!!
    >
    > MY FRIGGING WALLS ARE DRIPPING!!!!!!
    >
    > I'M NOT MAKING THIS SHIT UP, THEY'RE, LIKE, MELTING AWAY!!!!!
    >
    > OH MY BOB!!!!!!!!
    >
    > MUST HAVE BEEN THAT BAD LSD I DID WITH DOCKERY THE OTHER DAY WHILE WE WERE
    > HANGING OUT WITH CHUCK GETTING DRUNK AND STONED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    >
    > SHIT!!!!!!!
    >
    > NOW MY KEYBOARD'S TALKING!!!!!!!!!!!!
    >
    > I'M GONNA GO LAY DOWN.......

    Much like everything else you do, you suck at sarcasm Rusty.

    Citizen_Cain, Aug 9, 2004