Re: MCTS: .NET Framework 2.0 Web Applications

Discussion in 'MCTS' started by KingRoon, Dec 7, 2006.

  1. KingRoon

    KingRoon Guest

    Yo..

    Would it not even be advisable to take a "foundation" type course such as
    the 2310 course?

    I am in the situation whereby I've changed my goal from MCSD to the newer
    MCTS and the training center I'm going thru have said better to take the 2310
    five day course first..? Are they just trying to get the dollars out of me do
    you rekkon?

    Rock on.. KingRoon..

    KingRoon, Dec 7, 2006

  2. KingRoon

    Jan Eliasen Guest

    On Wed, 6 Dec 2006 19:17:11 -0800, KingRoon
    <> wrote:

    >Would it not even be advisable to take a "foundation" type course such as
    >the 2310 course?

    Probably.

    >I am in the situation whereby I've changed my goal from MCSD to the newer
    >MCTS and the training center I'm going thru have said better to take the 2310
    >five day course first..? Are they just trying to get the dollars out of me do
    >you rekkon?

    I wouldn't know. I just wrote that in order to get the certification
    you need to pass those two exams. There is no requirement to have
    taken any specific courses what so ever.

    If you feel that taking a course can help you get through one of the
    exams, then by all means: Go ahead. Myself: I read the book, do some
    practice tests and that's it.

    Jan Eliasen, Dec 10, 2006