Re: MCSE2003

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Spyke, Apr 1, 2004.

  1. Spyke

    Spyke Guest

    "Neil" <> wrote in message
    > "Spyke" <> wrote in news:OLJWNNqFEHA.1012
    > @TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:
    >
    > > Uhm, Neil. Did you forget something again?

    > like what, enlighten me...
    >
    > --
    > Neil

    Copied from Original message

    >>> NO! dig it out yourself
    >>>
    >>> http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcse/windows2003/
    >>>
    >>> or
    >>>
    >>> http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcse/windows2003/

    Those URL's look the same, at least to me. Did you forget to copy the
    second URL before hitting paste a second time? :)

    Cheers,
    Spyke
    Spyke, Apr 1, 2004

  2. Spyke

    Neil Guest

    "Spyke" <> wrote in news:esjhHqAGEHA.740
    @tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:

    > Those URL's look the same, at least to me. Did you forget to copy the
    > second URL before hitting paste a second time? :)

    yup, didn't wait for tinyurl to paste to my clipboard...hopefully he will
    click on of the 2

    ;)

    --
    Neil