    know which area of MCSE is better either Security or Messaging.

    Rgds,
    Benjamin
    =?Utf-8?B?QmVuamFtaW4=?=, Sep 12, 2007

  2. Benjamin:
    You are thinking too far out into the future for that.
    Why not first take the exams that are common to both, then decide at a later
    date what specialization to take.
    I would recommend that you look for the preparation guides for every
    examination, then start with the exam you know most about. In other words,
    start with the easiest exam for you. (It will be a different exam for
    different people.)
    After you get that first exam under your belt, it will make the remaining
    exams that much easier. Next, you take the next easiest exam for you, etc.
    After you take all the exams common to both MCSE:Security and
    MCSE:Messaging, you can decide for yourself at that point what
    specialization, if any, to pursue.
    Best wishes in your certification studies.

    =?Utf-8?B?TGFycnlXZXN0TUNTRA==?=, Sep 12, 2007

  3. =?Utf-8?B?QmVuamFtaW4=?=

    John R Guest

    "Benjamin" <> wrote in message
    > Hello,
    > I am a beginner and I am greatly interested in the IT Profession and I
    > want to start studies so that I can get a certification in MCSE but don't
    > know which area of MCSE is better either Security or Messaging.
    >
    > Rgds,
    > Benjamin

    Larry has good advice. I would only add that you are really asking which
    direction to take your career. At a minimum, find out which would be more
    valuable to your company. Keep on top of local job listings to see what
    they are asking for. But mostly, what interests you more, security or
    exchange?

    John R
    John R, Sep 13, 2007
  4. Bingwa UPO waPI?