Re: MCSE

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Dieter, Jun 28, 2003.

  1. Dieter

    Dieter Guest

    The best way to start MCSE certification is to begin with
    the 70-210 or 70-270 course. Buy a self-studying book or
    convince your employer to schedule such a class for you.
    But that costs a lot of money for the employer. I've done
    everything through self-studying, the employer pays the
    exam cost and self-studying books. I'm MCSE, MCSA,
    Network+ and Server+.

    always get those two
    >mixed up.
    >
    >"Marlene" <> wrote in message
    >> 1 am interested in MCSE Certification. Can anyone

    suggest

    Dieter, Jun 28, 2003