Re: mcse upgradation

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Gary - US, Aug 23, 2003.

  1. Gary - US

    Gary - US Guest

    Well in order to do an upgradation you must first do an unretardation
    upgrade.

    --

    Semper Fi & God Bless America,

    Gary-US MCNGP #20 & retired Jarhead

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
    ** Kindly Do The Needful **

    Gary - US, Aug 23, 2003

  2. Gary - US

    billyw Guest

    so you haven't done an upgrade yet then

    billyw, Aug 23, 2003

  3. Gary - US

    Gary - US Guest

    Not yet....still waiting to see how you fair on the upgrade.

    Gary - US, Aug 24, 2003