Re: MCSE Score Results

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Tom Helms [MSFT], Oct 2, 2003.

  1. No

    --
    Tom Helms [MSFT]

    newsgroup purposes only."

    Tom Helms [MSFT], Oct 2, 2003

  2. "Tom Helms [MSFT]" <> wrote in message
    > No

    Do you take bribes?

    Or am I member of the
    super-secret-you'll-never-know-my-score-and-i-won't-either club for the rest
    of my life.

    --
    Fris "SSYNKMSAIWE Charter Member" beeĀ® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Oct 2, 2003

  3. Tom Helms [MSFT]

    JaR Guest

    "FrisbeeĀ® MCNGP" <bhilemanATdasiDASHsoftwareDOTcom> wrote in message
    > Do you take bribes?
    >
    > Or am I member of the
    > super-secret-you'll-never-know-my-score-and-i-won't-either club for the

    rest
    > of my life.

    You have no *Need To Know*

    MS has a secret, neeener, neeener, neeener!

    JaR

    JaR, Oct 2, 2003