Re: MCSE LOGO question

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Moderator [MVP] [Meaty Variable Parser] [7.13.86.4, Mar 22, 2006.

  1. Er, Whoops, sent unwittingly.

    Continued below:

    "Moderator [MVP] [Meaty Variable Parser] [7.13.86.42]"
    <http://www.planetoftheheads.com/> wrote

    > His website tingles my snorkel:
    >
    > 'Cacti Developers has a domain name! -- http://CactiDevelopers.ResDev.Net'
    >
    > "My Bologna has a first name! O S C A R"
    >
    > And, he apparently has powers and abilities beyond those of mortal men:

    "New Ability To Add Comments To The Blog!!!"

    Another odd thing is his counter:

    Total pages users have visited: 4851

    Yet, I can't find 4000+ pages on his site?

    Also, his voting page has some discrepencies...

    It's supposed to be a blog, right? But look at this poll:

    Which feature would you like to be most implemented?

    6 Votes -- Blog

    So, 6 people who visited his Blog voted that they would like to see a Blog
    implemented.

    MCSB

    Moderator [MVP] [Meaty Variable Parser] [7.13.86.4, Mar 22, 2006

  2. Moderator [MVP] [Meaty Variable Parser] [7.13.86.4

    Frisbee® Guest

    <http://www.planetoftheheads.com/> wrote in message
    > Er, Whoops, sent unwittingly.
    >
    > Continued below:
    >
    > "Moderator [MVP] [Meaty Variable Parser] [7.13.86.42]"
    > <http://www.planetoftheheads.com/> wrote
    >>
    >> His website tingles my snorkel:
    >>
    >> 'Cacti Developers has a domain name! --
    >> http://CactiDevelopers.ResDev.Net'
    >>
    >> "My Bologna has a first name! O S C A R"
    >>
    >> And, he apparently has powers and abilities beyond those of mortal men:

    > "New Ability To Add Comments To The Blog!!!"
    >
    > Another odd thing is his counter:
    >
    > Total pages users have visited: 4851
    >
    > Yet, I can't find 4000+ pages on his site?
    >
    > Also, his voting page has some discrepencies...
    >
    > It's supposed to be a blog, right? But look at this poll:
    >
    > Which feature would you like to be most implemented?
    >
    > 6 Votes -- Blog
    >
    > So, 6 people who visited his Blog voted that they would like to see a Blog
    > implemented.

    Really, Bob, don't be so hard on the poor kid. He's going to break out from
    the stress, and then he'll never get a prom date. He's certified by
    Microsoft as a solutions developer, so shirley he knows what he's doing.
    And he's very helpful in the noose groups, so Microsoft has named him an
    MVP. He can't be all bad, right?

    I'd hire Skippy over a 47-year-old with 25 years of developer experience,
    but who doesn't have an MCSD any day. I'll just have to wait a couple of
    years for him to graduate high school first, though.

    Frisbee®, Mar 22, 2006

  3. "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message

    > Really, Bob, don't be so hard on the poor kid. He's going to break out
    > from the stress, and then he'll never get a prom date. He's certified by
    > Microsoft as a solutions developer, so shirley he knows what he's doing.
    > And he's very helpful in the noose groups, so Microsoft has named him an
    > MVP. He can't be all bad, right?
    >
    > I'd hire Skippy over a 47-year-old with 25 years of developer experience,
    > but who doesn't have an MCSD any day. I'll just have to wait a couple of
    > years for him to graduate high school first, though.

    People who think USENET 'has to be helpful'... 'deserve to be mocked'.

    Moderator [MVP] [Meaty Variable Parser] [7.13.86.4, Mar 22, 2006
  4. "Moderator [MVP] [Meaty Variable Parser]" wrote:

    > People who think USENET 'has to be helpful'... 'deserve to be mocked'.

    dude, that was beautiful!
    --
    LoopBack

    =?Utf-8?B?TG9vcGJhY2s=?=, Mar 22, 2006