Re: MCSE Exam Simulations

  1. Pedro Simoes

    Pedro Simoes Guest

    >Oh, the most cost effective way to prepare yourself is really to build
    >network as cheaply as possible and use material from your local library

    and
    >the mountain of documentation that comes with the the product in the

    help
    >and support center. Classes are good if you don't know a certain aspect

    of
    >the product. My downfall is still RRAS. I purchased a fifty dollar book

    that
    >I could use at work and to help study and build the test environment as

    >though I didn't have anything but windows machines and layer 2

    switches.
    >Seems weird, but it is Microsoft's product and their test I'm taking

    so,
    >that's why I'm doing it.

    You missed out the very important point about actual real world
    experience. It's all very well building a 'home lab' in order to
    'learn' about the product, but this hardly counts in the real world
    where situations are completely different.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Pedro Simoes, Nov 24, 2005