    You may want to stop asking that question. Each time you ask it and put
    emphasis on the question makes you look worse. It's expected that anyone
    that has "earned" their MCSE has spent time on MS' web site and would know
    where to find the requirements to earn an MCSA. In any case here is the
    link:
    http://www.microsoft.com/TrainCert/mcp/mcsa/requirements.asp

    Maestro, Jun 30, 2003

  2. Maestro

    Chris Guest

    Thanks Maestro, For some reason people just did not
    understand my question. I am completly aware that being a
    MCSE means I am a MCSA, I was just curious if I would
    recieve 2 welcome kits.

    Chris, Jul 1, 2003

  3. "Chris" <> wrote in message

    > Thanks Maestro, For some reason people just did not
    > understand my question. I am completly aware that being a
    > MCSE means I am a MCSA, I was just curious if I would
    > recieve 2 welcome kits.

    Holy crap are you really that dense?

    People understood your question, and at least two people asked you a VERY
    SPECIFIC question in return. You answered neither of them.

    Being an MCSE DOES NOT automatically mean you are an MCSA unless one of your
    electives was 70-218! You have NOT replied as to whether or not this one
    was one of your electives!

    For the amount of money you (assumedly) spent, I would think that yes,
    you'll be getting two welcome kits, but if you've kept up at all, you'll
    most likely have to request them.

    Visit http://www.microsoft.com/traincert every once in a while.

    --
    Fris "Completely UNAWARE" beeĀ® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Jul 1, 2003