Re: Mcse Cert.

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by licknlabia, Jun 30, 2003.

  1. licknlabia

    licknlabia Guest

    Chris -

    If you are an MCSE, I hope I never work with you, if you can't figure out
    what tests satisfy each cert.

    Exactly what Lady replied, in your 7 exams you passed, did you take 218 that
    is an elective for MCSE but req'd for the MCSA? simply because you have an
    MCSE, doesn't mean that you fulfilled the reqm'ts for the MCSA.

    you have to be a *paper* mcse...

    - peace.

    "Chris" <> wrote in message
    OK Rod, are you an MCSE? Maybe you should re-read the
    question! I will make it easy for you this time. I passed
    all 7 exams. Will I receive bot the MCSE and the MCSA
    Welcome Kit. Hope that helps!

    licknlabia, Jun 30, 2003