Re: MCSE application

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by S. O'Brien, Sep 26, 2003.

  1. S. O'Brien

    S. O'Brien Guest

    apply for MCP or MCSA? is this a new proceedure? I have never had to apply
    for any of my certs. They were sent automatically including my MCSE. Even
    my MCSA+M was sent without any requests from MS. I've never heard of it...
    new?

    --
    Sue MCNGP #69
    http://www.mcngp.tk

    "Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good
    example." --Mark Twain

    S. O'Brien, Sep 26, 2003