Re: MCSE, A+ or CCNA

Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by Warp9.7@usa.net, Sep 27, 2003.

  1. Guest

    A+ with MSCE or MCSA

    --
    Philip Gabbert

    -------------------------

    Email 362,797 Targeted Leads Every Week - 100% FREE!
    Amazing New Service Just Launched -- Opportunity.com
    You Also Get Free Opportunity.com URLs and Email Addresses
    Click Here Now ==> http://www.opportunity.com/r/warp9

    http://www.QoD.US/i-54.htm

    -----
    > Raikkonen's Profile:

    http://www.examnotes.net/forums/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=207086

    , Sep 27, 2003

  2. R.A.D. Guest

    I have heard that Cisco (CCNA) carries more weight because of the Practical
    side(Lab) of the testing,and are good for 3 years..The Exam will be changing
    in the near future.

    R.A.D., Sep 27, 2003