Re: MCSE, A+ or CCNA

Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by youngstr11, Sep 26, 2003.

  1. youngstr11

    youngstr11 Guest

    A+ And CCNA they don't expire like Microsoft Certs

    http://www.QoD.US/i-54.htm

    Raikkonen-------------------------------------------------------------------
    -----

    http://www.examnotes.net/forums/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=207086

    youngstr11, Sep 26, 2003

  2. youngstr11

    Andy Barkl Guest

    "youngstr11" <> wrote in message
    > A+ And CCNA they don't expire like Microsoft Certs

    Microsoft certifications don't expire but Cisco do!
    Andy Barkl, Sep 26, 2003

  3. Microsoft Certs don't "expire" persay, but what happens is the technology
    changes and they roll out a new Certification to cover the product (Server
    2003). But your NT4.0 MCSE is still as good as it was 5 years (or whenever
    it came out) ago. But nobody is installing it so if you want to make
    yourself more marketable, you have to go get that 2003 Server MCSE. Once in
    a while you will find a job for someone with a requirement of NT4 MCSE but
    they are rare and haven't updated their network in ages!

    Philip

    C. Philip Cutler II, Sep 26, 2003
  4. On Fri, 26 Sep 2003 03:55:03 GMT, "youngstr11"
    <> wrote:

    >A+ And CCNA they don't expire like Microsoft Certs

    CCNA used to expire after 2 years...I find it difficult to believe
    that Cisco would have relaxed on that. Possible, I guess, and I'm too
    darn busy to verify right now...

    Tom

    Tom MacIntyre, Sep 27, 2003