Re: MCSE 6 paper

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Rhenier Labuschagne, Aug 17, 2003.

  1. Take the job AND write the last exam.
    What's wrong with you?

    Rhenier Labuschagne, Aug 17, 2003

  2. Rhenier Labuschagne

    ®Ô®³«× Guest

    But if I got the trading job,
    MCSE is useless,also , it seems that IT job had no future ,
    I had tried many IT jobs before,but the salary is just 5k-6k /_\
    but is the master degree useful?(I mean master of such university)

    "Rhenier Labuschagne" <> ¼¶¼g©ó¶l¥ó·s»D
    :...

    ®Ô®³«×, Aug 18, 2003