Re: MCSE 203 recommendtations

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Christopher Holley, Jul 16, 2003.

  1. They already have the information up on their site.

    Christopher Holley, Jul 16, 2003

  2. Christopher Holley

    JaR Guest

    Christopher Holley wrote in message
    <4xgRa.43$>...
    >They already have the information up on their site.

    ROTFLMAO!

    Oh Deity, that was funny.

    J.R. Jones

    JaR, Jul 16, 2003

  3. Christopher Holley

    frankp69

    Joined:
    Jul 29, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    Blast from the past!

    Hard work, blood, sweat and tears... must also not mix studying with sex and beer - as you will always end up getting at least two of them confused! (I.e funny stains inside study guide is just not cool!)

    frankp69, Jul 29, 2006