Re: MCSE 2003 MCSD .NET transcenders

Discussion in 'Microsoft Certification' started by c00per11, Dec 30, 2004.

  1. c00per11

    c00per11 Guest

    R u MCSE certified?

    If I want to get my MCSE on 2003 how many exams are needed to focus on
    Security? and from this list which of Transcenders r needed for me to
    practice so that I can pass?

    What would the total cost be?

    Happy New Year/ Coop.... :)

    certifications wrote:

    --
    c00per11

    c00per11, Dec 30, 2004

  2. email please
    thanks
    c00per11 wrote:
    > R u MCSE certified?
    >
    > If I want to get my MCSE on 2003 how many exams are needed to focu
    > on Security? and from this list which of Transcenders r needed for m
    > to practice so that I can pass?
    >
    > What would the total cost be?
    >
    > Happy New Year/ Coop.... :)
    >
    > > > certifications wrote: