Re: MCSDT certification exam question

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by Jon, Nov 30, 2005.

  1. Jon

    Jon Guest

    You have to do both. MCDST certification requires you to pass the following:
    (Exam 70-271): Supporting Users and Troubleshooting a Microsoft® Windows® XP
    Operating System, Second Edition

    (Exam 70-272): Supporting Users and Troubleshooting Desktop Applications on
    a Microsoft® Windows® XP Operating System
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcdst/requirements.asp

    Jon, Nov 30, 2005

  2. Jon

    Taylor Guest

    Jon,

    Ignore Pedro. Just a friendly word of advice.

    Taylor
    --
    MCP, MCDST

    Taylor, Nov 30, 2005