Re: MCSD vs MCSD.net

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by Cindy Winegarden, Jul 19, 2003.

  1. The exams for the Visual Studio 6 MCSD will be retired on June 30, 2004.
    After that time you will retain whatever certifications you earned using
    those exams but will not be able to take them any more. If you haven't
    finished the VS6 MCSD by then you won't ever be able to finish it.

    On the other hand, the VS.NET exams will continue to be available.

    You should ask the people at your school whether they mean VB6 or VB.Net. I
    don't think C++ changed all that much but VB.Net is very different from VB6.

    , www.cindywinegarden.com

    Cindy Winegarden, Jul 19, 2003