Re: MCSD vb6 - is it worth it? MCSD v6 exams expiring in 2004

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by Cindy Winegarden, Jun 29, 2003.

  1. Hi Abel,

    A lot of the value of validation of your skills will depend on who you are
    trying to impress. If there's still a lot of VB6 jobs in your city that you
    might want to apply for, then a Visual Studio 6 certification would have
    more value than if everything in the market where you are called for .NET
    only.

    , www.cindywinegarden.com

    "Abel" <> wrote in message
    > Aside from the debate about whether or not certs are worth getting, I want
    > to know your opinion about the value of pursuing MCSD vb6 at this point.

    > work with VB6 *and* dotNET, so am considering pursuing a certification
    > track....Would it be worth it to get the VB6 version just so that I can

    have
    > that one under my belt by the time it expires (the exams expire June

    2004)?

    Cindy Winegarden, Jun 29, 2003