Re: mcsd to mcpd

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by Chris Mullins [MVP], Jan 22, 2007.

  1. You need to take (and pass) 2 exams. 70-553 & 70-554. That's it.

    You can also find the info at:
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcpd/entapp/default.mspx

    .... you just need to scroll down to the section entitles "Upgrade Exam for
    MCSD (Two Exams Required - MCTS not required)".

    --
    Chris Mullins, MCSD.NET, MCPD:Enterprise, MVP C#
    http://www.coversant.net/blogs/cmullins

    Chris Mullins [MVP], Jan 22, 2007

  2. hi craig,

    these are the books, but they will be published on the 31 of this month.

    MCPD Self-Paced Training Kit (Exam 70-547): Designing and Developing
    Web-Based Applications Using the Microsoft .NET Framework (available late
    2006)

    MCPD Self-Paced Training Kit (Exam 70-548): Designing and Developing
    Windows-Based Applications Using the Microsoft .NET Framework (available late
    2006)

    =?Utf-8?B?U2lyUmVhZEFsb3Q=?=, Jan 24, 2007