Re: MCSD Preparation

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by Eric, Apr 28, 2004.

  1. Eric

    Eric Guest

    Ivan wrote:

    > Has anyone out there used the AppDev trainining Suites to prepare for
    > the MCSD? How good are they? They do say they guarantee you'll pass
    > the exams!

    They have some great teachers in their videos, they aren't intended for
    exam preparation. They only seek to teach you about the languages and
    some basics about the key areas.

    Jesse Liberty teaches C# on the videos (he's very good).

    I wouldn't buy these as an individual - the prices are pretty high.

    If you just want some videos to get you familier with Visual Studio and
    the basics of how to create an application, I like the cheap videos
    here: http://www.learnvisualstudio.net

    For exam preparation, get the books by Kalani (C#), or Gunderloy
    (VB.NET).

    Eric

    Eric, Apr 28, 2004