Re: MCSD.NET Preparation & good dumps

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by Pedro Simoes, Nov 24, 2005.

  1. Pedro Simoes

    Pedro Simoes Guest

    dear eraj;
    to be hounest i did so, and because i did not have enough money to buy
    such
    briandumps or other companies i used just MS press, but at the same time
    it
    was not that much easy as people thinks:) but i trusted my knowledge and
    done
    it. offcourse practis have got a big role in such exams, i used MS
    advise to
    enter the exam, they saya that try to eneter the exam after you have at
    least
    2 years of expireince in this section. any way belive me that you all
    can
    make it, and it is not that much hard as you think, just study well, and

    belive in the deep of you heart that you`ll pass and you`ll pass it !
    about the rates i made all above 900 excluding 070-300 which i pass it
    with
    802 point and for 070-320 i have pass it with above 980 point s:) all
    that
    because i belive in my self and the knowledge that i have and you can do
    so.
    i`m prepairing now to be mct soon :)

    --
    PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO RATE THE ANSWER
    happy coding

    "" wrote:

    > Hi mos2128,
    >
    > I'm quite surpised about what you have said..... that you could

    pass

    Pedro Simoes, Nov 24, 2005