    You can purchase the collection only for $60.

    If you are interested, visit the following web site:

    http://www.best-it-ebooks.com

    Best_IT_EBooks, Oct 22, 2003

  2. What a surprise! The collection is illegal. Furthermore, the company
    is out of the country, so those hardworking authors can't do anything
    about it. Here's their WHOIS info:

    Fantasy
    Prospect 1
    Moscow, ABC 380013
    RU

    Domain name: BEST-IT-EBOOKS.COM

    Administrative Contact:
    Kobzev, Nikolay
    NAVTLUKHI STR 6/2/1
    Tbilisi, 380013
    GE
    +1.99532773569 Fax:

    Technical Contact:
    Nikolaev, Sergei
    Prospect 1
    Moscow, ABC 380013
    RU
    +1.99532711111 Fax:

    Registration Service Provider:
    RegisterSite.com (Nitin Networks),
    845-896-4602
    845-896-2535 (fax)
    http://www.RegisterSite.com
    This company may be contacted for domain login/passwords
    DNS/Nameserver changes, and general domain support questions.

    Provider of Record: RegisterSite.com
    Record last updated on 10/13/2003.
    Record expires on 10/13/2004.
    Record Created on 10/13/2003.

    Domain servers in listed order:
    ns1.s11avahost.net
    ns2.s11avahost.net

    General Protection Fault, Oct 22, 2003

  3. Best_IT_EBooks

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Absolutely. Another reason why we should have nothing to do Russia or
    any other country which openly allows (and encourages) piracy,
    counterfeiting or any other breach of international copyright law.

    Kline Sphere, Oct 22, 2003