Re: MCSD 2003 vs 2005

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by Pedro Simoes, Nov 24, 2005.

  1. Pedro Simoes

    Pedro Simoes Guest

    dear NaturalBule;
    actually there is no exact day for that, but accourding to microsoft mcp

    news it will be early in the secound year, but there is no need to rush
    :)
    --
    PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO RATE THE ANSWER
    happy coding

    "NaturalBlue" wrote:

    > Hi, I would like to know when are they planning on upgrading the exams

    > MCSD 2005 as I am in a similar situation.
    > --
    > ::don''''t nobody know my troubles but God::
    >

    > "Mark White" wrote:
    >
    > > Thanks Muhanad, I appreciate your response. Take care. Onto the

    exams I
    > > go! :)
    > >
    > > Mark
    > >
    > > "mos2128 MCSD.NET" <> wrote

    in
    > > message news:...
    > > > dear friend, do not worry about that, your certificatson will not

    expiare
    > > as
    > > > sooon as the 2005 exams is on, you may take the update excams when

    they
    > > are
    > > > on and upgrade your certificate. but your certificate will keep

    vilied
    > > > --
    > > > Muhanad YOUNIS

    is that