Re: MCSA

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by Lady, Sep 10, 2003.

  1. Lady

    Lady Guest

    The MCSA, though suitable for entry-level jobs, is just below the level of
    MCSE.

    Presently, many employers aren't as aware of the MCSA as they are the MCSE,
    so they are still requesting MCSEs when an MCSA can do the job.

    So, if you're wondering which to get, go for both. Because of core and
    elective requirements, you can earn the MCSA enroute to the MCSE.

    Hope this helps.

    Lady, Sep 10, 2003