    supposedly becoming more important to business the need to know about it is
    more important.. probably how to block the thing... thus stopping employees
    going into chat rooms and believing they are chatting up some brilliant
    czech burd, when in fact it's some fat homo kraut called gustav.
    here to save users honoUr

    billyw, Sep 11, 2003

  2. billyw

    S. O'Brien Guest

    actually it is given if you have taken 70-224 or the 2k3 equivalent as part
    of your mcsa track...

    see links provided in another thread between me and Tom Helms [MSFT]

    --
    Sue MCNGP #69
    http://www.mcngp.tk

    "Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good
    example." --Mark Twain

    S. O'Brien, Sep 11, 2003